Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Watts Family

Last weekend I had the opportunity to do some photography for a really good friend and her family, Lila.
We were able to get some really awesome photo's and they were really great to work with Garrett was a hoot! And Lila is really photogenic. We had so much fun.
Another photographer friend, Grace came along and it is always good to have someone along to catch the shots you miss, we will probably be working together a great deal in the future.
The light was great the weather co operated the photos are taken at Sandbridge Beach so far the only changes I have made is to the last photo just had to play around with at least one, the rest are pretty much as they came off the camera. Of course having a great family to work with always helps.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

I can't belive how BIG Garrett is. And Lila looks so wonderful. You and my mom are just experts and I hope to ONE day hopefully in the near future be as great at taking pictures as you guys are:)

Butler Family said...

So Lila has 2 kids?

Butler Family said...

Linda I must get this from you then, since I am named after you I must take hobbies after you. For Example: Picture taking and now the rock thing. Aweosme. I love you linda