Friday, August 22, 2008

South Royalton, Vermont


Friday morning we got back together with Brian and Nicole and transfered their stuff from the Pod (That was shipped from Vegas) to a U-Haul then we took off for Vermont we made a couple of stops at furniture stores, they needed some additional furniture.
South Royalton thier new home is a small Village and I mean small, the first photo is of the town square facing a church all the little towns we stopped had these little white chapels in the town square it was very picturesque, the 2nd photo is Brian, Nicole and Charlie on line in the town square, the whole town square has Wi-fi! How cool is that. The whole area is beautiful lots of hills and wild flowers, reminded me a lot of home, (England)

This is a photo taken at a place called Tunbridge, I couldent resist taking this picture it's just a few minutes down the road from Brian and Nicoles, Tunbridge has a lot of memories for me, when I was growing up in England my maternal grandparents lived at a place called Robertsbridge a very small rural village I loved it there, most of the time we would ride the train down to Robertsbridge and of course my question was always "how much longer to we get there?" One of the last train stations we stopped at before arriving at Robertsbridge was Tunbridge and I knew when we pulled into that train Station it was not very long to we arrived at Grandma's and Grandpa's so you see why I had to take this picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: