Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sydney's Twilight

Every Wednesday Grace and I get together and work on some project of another, today we were going to work on our chopstick holders that we started last Wednesday but at the last minute we decided to scratch and take photos instead! I have this black cape that I made several years ago and we decided to use that and Sydney as our model as always Sydney was ready to do it... this is just a few of the couple of hundred that we took! I took like 197 photos and I have not counted up Grace's yet, as you can see I worked on them alittle bit.

When I was loading them on the computer I asked Sydney what she wanted to name the folder I was putting them, after much debate (all of 2 seconds) we decided on "Twilight" Now I can't imagine why, can you?









Sydney's such an awsome model! After our photo session we treated ourselves to Sushi.



3 comments:

Sydney Schlosser said...

WOW What an amazing Model you have!!! But of course you are such an FANTASTIC photographer it doesnt matter what your model looks like! Thanks for such a good time! We must do it again!!!

Martinez Family said...

GORGEOUS MODEL:)

Anonymous said...

Wow what a pretty pretty girl!