Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nothing to Blog about!

Things have really quieted down since the holidays, my camera not been out of its bag since the last of our company walked out the door, well not really company....family, Fitch has been in a pout since Buddy and Bandit left he only talks (woofs) at me when he wants something like food or to go outside, typical kid! And while its nice to have some quiet we really do miss everyone it was nice to have a houseful of kids, well almost they are mostly adults now, but to us still our kids! I keep looking for reasons to go somewhere with my camera but nothing has come to mind, most probably because its been cold and when the temperture has been decent its been raining buckets, typical winter in Virginia. I keep thinking that if we lived further North all this rain could have been snow and I could take some really cool snow pictures, but so far no snow this year.
So the decorations are down and packed away in the attic for another year and I thought I would list some things I would personaly like to do this year...

1. Visit my out of town kids and grandchildren more often then we are usually able to.
2. Go home for a couple of weeks to England visit with family and make some headway with my family history especially my maternal great grandmother Fanny Ryder.
3. Go on a really cool photo shoot like to Africa or South America the last one to see and photograph the ruins. The first to take some really cool animal photos.
4. Just to hang out somewhere with nothing to do, that will never happen! But its a nice thought!
5. Get back into a real exercise routine especially Yoga.
Well thats about it, I am sure I will think of some more about 3 in the am!

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

I aapreciate your comments:) Thank you for always being such a great friend:) My photographer is leaving, I guess next Christmas that means double the photographers;) Love and miss you Linda!

Butler Family said...

Well if you have nothing to blog about come here!! We have so much SNOW it is crazy!!!! But there would be some pretty pictures that is for sure:)