Sunday, April 20, 2008

Somewhere over the Rainbow

We have had some beautiful weather the last few days, sunny and mid 70s. Leah has actually managed some beach time yesterday!
Anyway this morning it looked like it was going to be another beautiful day and then suddenly it started to rain.. just a shower though and when I looked outside there it was right in our front yard beside the barn.... a beautiful rainbow of course i grabbed my camera and took a couple of photos, the only ones awake to see it were Fitch and me and I dont even think he noticed he was too intent on making his own little puddle! No rainbows there!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty.. I love seeing rainbows!

Anderson Family said...

We don't get to see many rainbows out here in Vegas, but maybe we will see some if we go to Vermont.