Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

Ryan and Grandpa watching General Conference-Sunday Session.

The really nice thing about having dish tv is that we get to watch Conference from the comfort of our den....Jenny, David and Ryan came over and watched with us, it was a fantastic conference, President Monson was awesome! All the speakers were great.

We had homemade BBQ for lunch followed by brownies or though I think some of us had it the other way round!

It was a great Sunday, Jenn and the kids joined us for part of the day, its really fun to have little ones around again.

For the first time in a long time I took notes in my Journal I used to do that all the time but somewhere over the last few years I had gotten away from doing that. I like to be able to compare what I have noted with whats in the Ensign when it comes out and I have not been able to do that for a while.

Of course I had to get the camera out and take a few pics of Ryan he is growing so fast, time goes by way too fast hard to believe that he is 3 months old and getting so big! Its wonderful to hear baby giggles!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: