Saturday, April 4, 2009

Trash the Dress

Yesterday, Grace, Sydney and I went to Sandbridge to take some Trash the Dress photos, we have been discussing this for a long time, for Brides it does not seem to have taken off in this area, so we decided to trash the "Prom" dress, Sydney went shopping and found a used Prom dress and so here we are, the weather was amazing, low 80s so perfect for the beach, although I know Syd froze her butt off in the water, what a great trooper, she will make a fantastic bride.







I really had a hard time picking my favourites, there were so many! I took close to 800 pictures, knowing we may never have the chance to do a Trash the Dress take again, Grace took tons too, I still have not looked at all of them and have not edited any yet! I dont think many will need editing they all turned out awesome!
Over the next few days I will start uploading them to my Zenfolio page which you can check out at the link to the right labeled "Linda Anderson Photography. Hopefully will have that done by Monday. Thanks Sydney for being such an awesome young lady and my best friend too! Love you Sydney.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!

Sydney Schlosser said...

Thanks agagin for taking the pics! I hade a bunch of fun!