Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tida Thai

Last Wednesday, Yes I know that's over a week ago and yes I am behind not just on my blog but on everything! Anyway last Wednesday, Grace, Sydney & I went to our 2nd most favourite restaurant for lunch, Tida Thai. Grace ordered Matsaman Curry, Sydney ordered Crab meat fried rice and I ordered my favourite, Drunken Noodles. The Matsaman Curry is made with potatoes, onion, roasted peanuts and your choice of chicken or beef, I think Grace ordered the chicken. The Crab meat fried rice is traditional fried rice, (we left out the egg because of my allergys) with crab meat, red onion, scallion, green peas, carrot and celery. Yum it was very good, that was a first for all of us. I will diffently get it again! Mine the Drunken noodles is made with stir fried flat noodles, onion, scaillions tomatoes, chili garlic and fresh basil. They were nice enough to bring us extra plates and we all shared, we also ordered for an appetizer. Thai Dumplings which is a dumpling filled with marinated crab meat, minced chicken and smothered in the chefs special soy sauce, needless to say we were all stuffed but we did manage to squeeze a afters, sticky rice with Mango, which was wonderful we split 2 of those between the 3 of us. Needless to say I skipped dinner that night!