Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Best of Friends

It has been a busy time since we got back from Indiana and I actually have several things I need to Blog about perhaps if I list them all in this blog someone will remind me if I forget! The first is Saturday (more on that in a moment) the 2nd is today, and the 3rd is one for Adam which I had completely forgotten about until this morning and I was cleaning out my pocket book in preparation for Church and I found my small digital camera which I had let Adam use while we were at the hospital with Sarah. So someone please remind me if I forget as it is doubtfull that I will get it all done tonight. So back to the first item on my blogging to do list, Saturday-before we left for Indiana Kandice had asked me to take some photos of the girls, Chloe and Isabella with their best friends,Bella, Annalyse, and Saje hence the name of this post "Best Friends" we decided to do it Saturday as the weather has been unseasonably warm for March, so at 2:30 we met at North West River Park, Grace came with me, what a great friend she is how many people would give up their Saturday afternoon to come help take photos?
Anyway here are a few of my favourites, top is Isabella (we did some individual shots too. Next is Isabella, Annalyse and Bella are they not the cutest bunch of kids, the last two photos are of Chloe and Saje.







I really had a tough time deciding which one to include but not wanting to overload this post with tons of photos I decided to stick with four of my favourites but there were many more, I will be uploading some of them to my Zenfolio website so if you REALLY want to see them all click on Linda Photography to the right under family and enjoy, but they probably wont make it up there before Friday they will be in their own folder labeled "Best Friends" Oh, almost forgot after our little photo shoot with our awesome models we had cupcakes which Kandice had made and the girls decorated, Kandice even made Eggless ones for me! Thanks Kandice!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What beautiful girls. I love the way you have taken and formatted the pictures. It would be fun to learn from you. Anyway... your family has sure grown and it looks like you are enjoying time with them. That's a good thing.