Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Maggie & Fitch Update

Ever since Maggie first arrived on Sunday Fitch as been trying to get Maggie to chase him, Fitch loves to chase and be chased, Maggie didnt quite get the idea, but this morning she finally caught on, as Fitch took the toy they play tug of war with and took off running, this time Maggie took off after him she even got creative and when he run behind the chair she went the other way to head him off, very good Maggie!
Here's Fitch teasing Maggie with his favourite toy, which by the way is a stuffed Christmas Stocking that one of his admirers gave him for Christmas, Fitch always has to have the end with the sweaker.

Here's Fitch trying to get Maggie to chase him. Right before I took this picture he was washing her ears, UGH! Then in the photo below she licked his nose, I must confess I am jealous I haven't been able to get Maggie to give me any kisses!






3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Maggie is super cute! I love that the top of her ears flop a little. Buddy and Bandit always clean each other's ears and eyes. I think it means they love each other. Yeah! - I'm so glad Fitch has a friend now. When Bandit comes to your house to play he will have twice as much fun now that there are two pups to play with.
~Nicole

Anderson Family said...

Mom you need to change Fitches water or give him a bath! He looks like a tan dog next to Maggie.

Anonymous said...

brian, fitch looks a whole lot cleaner than you do! ;) hahaha mom makes maggie sound like shes a child in preschool
-leah