Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heart Stealer

Leah had come in from riding and her gloves were hanging out of her pocket, Maggie just couldn't resist! See photos at the end of post.

So here's a Maggie update....she is really learning her way around the Anderson Home...she is not shy about grabbing what she feels is hers, I guess she thought Leah's gloves were her property!
Friday Fitch had a grooming appt, and Maggie went too, I was a little worried about her going as she has been through so much, but our groomer (and we have a wonderful groomer) said she did really well I wanted Maggie to get used to the haircut/clipping routine as when the hot weather arrives it will be an ongoing ritual for both of them, Fitch does really well and I maintanin his clip my self in the summer between his grooming appts. and I would like to be able to do the same for Maggie, when we first got her (almost a week ago) she would freak out everytime we got in the car so I have been trying to take her for rides everyday especially when I take Jordan to school, now she is very calm in the car finds her spot and lays down.
Also at first she didnt like to have her feet messed with she is improving in that area also, she loves to be brushed as long as I stay away from her rear! but we are improving there too. She has come along way this past week.





No comments: