Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Nerve of that Cat!

This morning I was busy getting stuff ready for our trip to Vermont when I noticed that Fitch ad been frozen in place at the den door for about 30 minutes maybe longer, anyway when I checked it out this is what I saw, a staring contest between Fitch and one of the barn kitty's! Fitch usually is not this tolerant of cats on his front porch,
but for some reason he was really sizing this one up, the cat stayed frozen to the spot just staring at Fitch, "Please let me in its cold out here" then the cat started to move across the porch that was all that was needed Fitch's tolerance level was suddenly a big fat zero! If he could have gone through the door he would have, the cat strolled leisurely away to wards the barn, Woolf, Woolf said Fitch (translation: "and stay there")
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

That is just tooo funny:)