Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hunt Club Farm



Yesterday we went to Hunt Club Farm, I love taking pumpkin pictures.
Ryan and Isabella were great models, even Grace!
The weather was perfect! but I think $6 a person entry fee was a bit much even if it did include the hay ride. It was $3 without the hayride, I think Jordan and I paid a buck a piece for the ride at Heritage Days.
The cat was cool he posed for the photos, he sat up laid down did everything but roll over, then he yawned and strolled off. Typical!
What a handsome boy he looks so much like his dad, its almost dejavue being around him.

Isabella just could not decide, this was her final pick, great job Isabella! Don't you love that hair, I love red heads, each time I got pregnant with my babies I would pray for twins or a red head girl, it never happened but I do have too red headed granddaughters, so prayers are answered just not always in the way we expect.

I caught this one of Grace while we were taking photos of the kids in the pumpkins, Say Cheese Grace...I love going off with Grace and our cameras we have so much fun, thanks Grace for being such a good friend.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

My mom said she had ALOT of fun too. That is a really good picture of my mom!! She is such a beautiful person and looks like she has lost so much weight!!

Martinez Family said...

AWWW:) HOW FUN!!