Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Dinner at Kyoto's

Last Tuesday was my birthday, and Friday the only evening we had free we went to dinner at Kyotos with almost all the family and some friends, here's half the table. Kyotos is one of those resturants where they cook the food at your table and put on quite a show..I love just watching the kids faces and of course taking pictures.
Here's Ryan sampling a lemon, not on the menu but stolen from Grandpa's water.


The show, the kids loved it, its an onion volcano.


Here's David showing Rachel the many uses of chopsticks, only David would think of this one! Rachel was amazed! (I hope your finished eating with those Rachel?)


The food, yum it was very good

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

Yummy:) I have never been there but heard it was good:) Looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Did you get my birthday wish for you?

Martinez Family said...

Yummy I LOVE that place:) My mom said she had a good time , looks like you did to:) We miss you!

Sydney Schlosser said...

Man looks like fun wish i would have been there!!! and omg ryans hair is getting so long hes such a cutie!!!