Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times, Great Memories

Why do my Photos always upload backwards! Oh! Well! Hopefully everyone will get the idea.
I went to lunch today with, Peg, Grace, Liz & Emilio and Sydney we went to Tida Thai, wonderfull food. A goodbye hug from Syd before she goes off to Alaska and then BYU, we will miss you Syd, but we have the winter to look foward to, more Thai and Sushi food.

We could not resist the carry out sign.............................


Sticky Rice and Mango...awesome.









2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

haha so you will never believe this:) I never read the sign I was pointing to , I thought it just had the number on it and the name of the restaranut:) Wow.... blonde maybe? LOL... had so much fun yesterday!:)

Sydney Schlosser said...

wow liz thats sad! That was why it was so funny! Gotta love ya! And i will miss you so! And im warning you that you better not find a new frined to have lunch with why im away!