Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

I am a little late getting this posted, so much to Blog and so little time...this took place last Saturday morning...from 8:30 am until 10:00 am, such a wonderful Santa he took a lot of time with each child. We took Jordan and Rachel as Jen had to work. The breakfast was wonderful and I am not a breakfast person, so you know it had to be good for me to say that! There was pancakes, chocolate chip, banana and plain, sausage and scrambled eggs with OJ and milk, what a feast. Jordan and Rachel making sure Santa knows exactly what they want!

Charlie and Tom having a Santa attack!


Rachel and Ryan enjoying thier breakfast, Rachel had the Chocolate chip and Ryan had plain.



Ryan and Santa, he was not at all sure about this............lap




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

How cute! He is growing up so fast! The picture of my dad and charlie is just funny:)

Martinez Family said...

I love seeing posts from "HOME"! No matter where I live Virginia will always be a place I call Home!! I loved the pictures , little Ryan is absolutley adorable:)

Anderson Family said...

Rachael doesn't look like she is enjoying her breakfast in that picture.