Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Program





I have a new piece of photo editing software for my computer and wow is it great! It's Nik Color Efex Pro, a little on the costly side but worth every penny plus I had accumulated some rebates on other camera stuff I had purchased so I decided why not I can really put it to use and I have, it takes two seconds to accomplish some of the things that would have taken 5 or 10 minutes in Photoshop and it actually runs with Photoshop as a plug in. Its great just wish I had more time to play around with it. You can order it directly from Nikon or B&H carries it too.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Beautiful..I definitely need that program!

Butler Family said...

That is reallyy cool. I love the way it makes the pictures:)

Martinez Family said...

definently amazing:) i need to get that and add that effect to some of my pictures , awesome:)