Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks Hayley!
The Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

My 8 Random Facts
1. I love walking on the beach anytime of year.
2. I'm one half Jewish
3. Born in the East End of London (a long, long time ago!)
4. I love reading a good historical novel.
5. I would love to go on a photo safrai to Africa
6. My favourite desseret is anything with fresh strawberries and blueberrys, yum!
7. and of course I love taking photos of people & places
8. last but not least I love the life I'm in.
Okay I tag, Liz, Kandice, Nicole, Jenny, Sarah & Linda Butler whoever else wants to tag along

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

You totally just made my day today!!! I love you and I am honored and I still feel very privelaged I could be named after the most amazing and incredible woman in the world!! !I love you tons and miss you. Thanks for making my day the best:)