Saturday, March 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

For those of you who will probably never come East and see our home I thought I would take some quick photos so you can get a feel for where we live, top is the house (center) to the left is the barn and to the right is the cottage house where Jenn, Lee and family live. No the trees dont grow leaning in Chesapeake, I guess I should explain...last Christmas Charlie gave me a fish eye lens for Christmas and I have had so much fun with it! This seemed like a good time to use it as you can see MORE then with a normal lens.

This is our barn, next to the house you can just see the corner of Charlie's garage in the picture.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of the house Mom! Now we don't need to come home to remember what everything looks like! Just Kidding, we are still trying to figure out if we will be able to come this summer or not.